Monday, September 10, 2007


Yesterday, we went for the SYC concert! It was nice, I guess.

Shinny, Grace, Abigail, Jing, Debbie and I met at Cityhall! No actually, Grace and I met up at Serangoon station and we went together. Hahaha she was telling me about her dream. In her dream, she was in class and everyone has to exchange watches. Then all of a sudden, her watch turned into a humongous banana phone. So weird. Then she called her friend and she said she was at the bread place and the bread place is at the western food stall there and she said it was dark and scary. HAHAHAHA what a dream! Okay, so we walked to Marina Square to see what to eat. Guess what, we ended up in Macdonald's.

WHALAOWEE. The things there super expensive lah. As in like, more expensive than normal Macdonald's. Haha then they also don't have packet sauces. So have to squeeze yourself. Then I try to act smart lah, use one hand push the button. Who knew the button was so hard to push?! Now my arm is aching, wth.

Phew. My computer just pooped and I thank god for autosave! Okay okay.

So then after eating, we took a picture at the grass patch! YAY. Then we went into esplanade.

The concert was spanish-y. All the songs were in Spanish. The soloists were good. Haha and we spotted this dude who did his movements extra slowly. Then then Leh Lin gave me chocolate! The aluminium foil thing was making a lot of noise then the aunty kept eyeing us :/ Hah! Oh oh. The most embarrassing thing happened to me! Cause like Jing is like ALWAYS the first person to started clapping after the song has ended, so I decided I wanted to do that too. So I prepared to clap and right after the song ended, I clapped. Once. Then there was total silence. I was thinking like shit, the songs hasn't ended. That was when everyone started clapping. Urgh then everybody look at me :/ Urgh. Bah. So when it was the last song already, I told Leh Lin to clap with me. The song ended and Jing, Leh Lin and I all clapped together at the same time. Zomg it was so loud. Haha then they did an encore and it ended.

Took the MRT to serangoon station with Abigail and Grace. AND THE FUNNIEST THING HAPPENED. Abigail was like holding the ceiling thing then she suddenly swung her arm. Then so lucky, there was this indian dude walking past. She grabbed his arm O: HHAHAAHAHAH OMG. Then when we got off, I saw this indian lady with cleavage on the back. So funny! I was like laughing non-stop! Then we walked to the bus stop and Abigail's mother sent us to our houses. Thank you Abigail's mom! (:

Today, I studied Math. A bit.
Sucks.


8:25 PM she's got style

welcome ;
welcome to icedmocha--.blogspot.com :D

I LOVE B&J'S

hits
the one & only ;
My name is Valencia Phua Leryee. I am an oreo cookie! I was born on the 12th of February and am 16 this year. I am from CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School, a red-houser. I am in Secondary 4 Unity. Choir is my CCA; I love to sing :D I am currently in Soprano 1.
oblivion_gal@hotmail.com
she's got style

spread the love <3 ;
I love God.
I love my friends.
I love my classmates.
In short, I love everything and everybody.

stop the hatred ;
I do not like liars, backbiters, flirts and people who pretend to be someone they're not (basically, freaks).

do wishes come true ?
I want to grow taller!
I want to be richer (heh heh)!
I want to overcome my fears.

tagboard ;
gossip Tag here before leaving!(:

daily clicks ;
I got no friends. So why don't you click there instead? :D CLICK HERE!

archives ;
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki